1. Overseas shipments are restricted to customers who are able
to communicate in the Japanese language by email or Telephone.There is no what is called from our shop.
2. The method of shipment to overseas is by EMS only.
Moreover, I will separately inform you that I differ about the damage insurance and the carriage depending on the commodity price.
3. Bank transfers to the following bank account is the only accepted
payment method for overseas shipments:
Current Account No.0344499,SWIFT Number:KOTIJPJZ 】
(Please note that the bank transfer fee shall be borne by the customer.)
4. Payment by credit card is only accepted for shipments to customers
in Japan, and is not applicable to shipments to overseas customers.
5. Steps of overseas shipment process:
[Customer] : Places an order
[Syohbido] : Sends an email notification of [Price + Shipping fee]
[Customer] : Makes payment to the designated bank account
[Syohbido] : Ships the item(s) by EMS upon confirmation of payment.
[Customer] : Receives the item(s).
6. The price is the amount that includes the Japanese consumption tax,
however, please note that in the case of overseas shipments, the
consumption tax amount shall be applied to the EMS handling fee